Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
* £100 non-refundable deposit is due when booking is taken and confirmed.
* The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the holiday booking.
* In the event of cancellation within 4 weeks of the start of the holiday date the balance will be payable unless the accommodation is re-let, in which case it will be returned minus the deposit.
* Payment is accepted via BACS or cheque, (details for this given by email or phone.)
* Change over day is Friday
* 3 night weekend is Friday - Monday
* 2 night weekend breaks may be available
* 3-4 night mid week stay is from Monday to Thursday/ Friday
* Cottage is to be vacated by 10 am and arrival after 3pm.
* Please leave the cottage clean and tidy on departure.
* If there are any breakages please let me know so they can be replaced for other guests convenience.
* The right is reserved to make a charge for any major breakages and you will be advised within one week and the amount agreed upon.
* Visitors will be askesd to sign that they have read the advisory and Fire Safety information available on arrival, that they agree to avoid any damage to the property and contents and will pay any charges incured if requested.
* No liability is accepted for loss or damage to guests’ personal property and cars while staying on the property
* No liability is accepted for death or personal injury.
* The restoration of the Bothy has been a personal achievement for me, I hope you enjoy your stay and treat it as your home.